FUNDING RECOGNITION: PERCEPTUAL MOTION IS PARTIALLY SUPPORTED BY:
The Illinois Arts Council Agency
The NorthCenter Chamber of Commerce
and Private Donations
We appreciate the past support of MB Financial, the Hulda B. and Maurice L. Rothschild Foundation and the Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs.
WHY SUPPORT US?
Your contribution enables us to teach, empower and bring joy into people’s lives through dance. Contributions help defray the costs of creating new choreography, developing educational programming, costumes, technical personnel, marketing, rental of performance venues and artists pay. Whatever the amount, we deeply thank you!
PMI’s mission is to engage dancers of mixed generations to create inspiring and meaningful experiences that open awareness, challenge perceptions, expand ideas and create community. We welcome all who would like to be part of our organization, whether as volunteers, board members or those who make in-kind or monetary donations. All help is very much appreciated.
WAYS TO CONTRIBUTE TO PERCEPTUAL MOTION, INC.
- Make a donation on-line through Zelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or Paypal. If you donate $100 or more, you’ll receive 2 free tickets to attend our new initiative: an exclusive “Meet the Artists” event, with a look at a new work, discussion of and hands on experiences in the choreographic process, informal talks with company members and refreshments.
- Mail a check made payable to: Perceptual Motion, Inc. 4057 N. Damen Ave. Unit 1 Chicago, Il. 60618
- Make a monthly donation of $10 or $15. Small monthly amounts can make a big difference to us!
- Volunteer your time. We are always looking for volunteers! Fill out the form in the footer.
- Use Amazon Smile when doing your online shopping. Go to amazon.com/ch/36-3272260 and Amazon donates to Perceptual Motion Inc.
- Refer your friends and colleagues to our website.
- Sign up for our MailChimp newsletter. Send your email address to email@example.com
Perceptual Motion, Inc. is a 501c3 tax-exempt organization. Your donation is tax-deductible.
We are looking for volunteers to help with marketing projects and social media, mailings, concerts and benefit, sound tech, graphic design, costume design, and photography.
We are looking for board members with skills in:
Business Accounting | Marketing | Strategic Planning | Board Development | Event Planning
THANK YOU 2019/21 BUSINESS DONORS
September 1, 2019 to January 1, 2021
Please support them whenever possible!