Perceptual Motion is partially supported by:
The Illinois Arts Council Agency
The NorthCenter Chamber of Commerce
and private donations.
We appreciate the past support of MB Financial, the Hulda B. and Maurice L. Rothschild Foundation and the Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs.
Why Support Us?
Your contribution enables us to teach, empower and bring joy into people’s lives through dance. Contributions help defray the costs of creating new choreography, developing educational programming, costumes, technical personnel, marketing, rental of performance venues and artists pay. Whatever the amount, we deeply thank you!
PMI’s mission is to engage dancers of mixed generations to create inspiring and meaningful experiences that open awareness, challenge perceptions, expand ideas and create community.
We welcome all who would like to be part of our organization, whether as volunteers, board members or those who make in-kind or monetary donations. All help is very much appreciated.
Ways to contribute to Perceptual Motion, Inc.
1) Make a donation on-line through Zelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or Paypal. If you donate $100 or more, you’ll receive 2 free tickets to attend our new initiative: an exclusive “Meet the Artists” event, with a look at a new work, discussion of and hands on experiences in the choreographic process, informal talks with company members and refreshments.
2) Mail a check made payable to:Perceptual Motion, Inc. 4057 N. Damen Ave. Unit 1 Chicago, Il. 60618
3) Make a monthly donation of $10 or $15. Small monthly amounts can make a big difference to us!
4) Volunteer your time. We are always looking for volunteers!
5) Use Amazon Smile when doing your online shopping. Go to smile.amazon.com/ch/36-3272260 and Amazon donates to Perceptual Motion Inc.
6) Refer your friends and colleagues to our website.
7) Sign up for our MailChimp newsletter. Send your email adress to email@example.com
Perceptual Motion, Inc. is a 501c3 tax-exempt organization. Your donation is tax-deductible.
We are looking for volunteers to help with mailings, concerts and annual benefit; ushers, sound operators and seamstresses, graphic designers, social media, costume designers, photographers and marketing projects.
We are looking for board members with skills in:
Your contribution enables us to teach, empower and bring joy into people’s lives through dance. Contributions help defray the costs of creating new choreography, developing educational programming, costumes, technical personnel, the PMI newsletter, rental of performance venues and to pay the dancers.
Whatever your contribution, we deeply thank you!
Thank You 2019/21 Business Donors
September 1, 2019 to August 31, 2020
Please support them whenever possible!
American Blues Theater www.americanbluestheater.com
Callo Ristorante 5343 N Clark 60640 773 271-7725/7726
Chicago Shakespeare Theatre www.chicagoshakes.com/plays
Cookie Spin Chicago www.cookiespinchicago.com
Court Theatre www.courttheatre.org
Dark Matter Coffee www.darkmattercoffee.com
Davis Theatre and Carbon Arc www.davistheater.com/carbon-arc-bar
Eli’s Cheesecake www.elicheesecake.com
Embellish Boutique www.embellishchicago.com
Enjoy, an Urban General Store www.urbangeneralstore.com
The Goodman Theater www.goodmantheatre.org
Hazel Boutique www.hazelchicago.com
Joffrey Ballet www.joffrey.org
Lettuce Entertain You/Beatrix Restaurant www.leye.com
Lifeline Theatre firstname.lastname@example.org
Lost Larsen Bakery www.lostlarson.com
Margies Candies www.margiescandies.com
Mary Wood, LMT 773-271-8087
The Orion Ensemble www.orionensemble.org
The Second City www.secondcity.com
Strawdog Theatre Company email@example.com
Tuscan Hen Café & Market www.tuscanhenmarket.com
Victory Gardens Theatre www.victorygardens.org
Windy City Playhouse www.windycityplayhouse.com
Women & Children First Bookstore www.womenandchildrenfirst.com
Connect with us!!
Thank You in Advance for your Generous Support
Your Contributions Keep us Going