Contributions to Perceptual Motion, Inc. are tax deductible and go to the very worthy cause of making the healing, empowering and joy of dance available to people of all ages. In addition to our concerts for the general public-that often include talented out of town artists- we also produce dance events like Dancing in the Square, The Chicago Line and Classes and Workshops that engage the community. We’re small, but we deliver big benefits. Your contribution is what keeps us going.
There are many ways you can contribute to Perceptual Motion, Inc.
1) Make a donation on-line. A donation of $50 or more will really help us reach our goals. If you donate $100 or more, you’ll receive 2 free tickets to attend our new initiative: an exclusive “Meet the Artists” event, with a look at a new work, discussion of and hands on experiences in the choreographic process, informal talks with company members and refreshments.
2) Send a check made payable to:Perceptual Motion, Inc. 4057 N. Damen Ave. Chicago, Il. 60618
3) Make a monthly donation of $10 or $15. Will you really miss the Starbucks? Small monthly amounts can make a big difference to us! Contact us by email: email@example.com or phone: 773-549-3958 to arrange.
4) Volunteer your time. Do you have expertise in social media, marketing, or fundraising? Or something to donate for a raffle or silent auction? Or maybe you’ve got some time to help out at an event? We are always looking for volunteers! Let us know. We’d love to hear from you. Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 773-549-3958.
All contributions to Perceptual Motion, Inc. are tax deductible.
Some Other Ways You can be Part of Perceptual Motion, Inc.:
1) Learn the Chicago line and perform with us in pop up locations throughout the year. Please send an email to Lin at email@example.com if interested.
2) Attend one of our April workshops in Chicago Dance Month.
3) Submit an idea to the yearly Your Ideas in Motion Contest. The winning idea is turned into a dance and you have opportunities galore for participating in the process.
4) Take a class. We have gentle yoga classes and (new!) movement workshops offered throughout the year.
Thank you in advance for your generous support!
Donations to Perceptual Motion, Inc. are welcome anytime.
See the Donate button at the bottom of this page
or go to Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=XT5UFT2DC72XU
What the Audience Said about our March Concert at Links Hall:
“Shook’s work just keeps getting better and better…she is a hidden gem in the Chicago dance scene.”
“Thanks for the delights!”
“Having children in Into the Silence was absolutely brilliant!
“Kudos to Lin Shook’s ability to draw out the unique talents of the dancers and touch our hearts.”
“It was inspiring and heartwarming to see such a wide range of ages performing together.
ABOUT PERCEPTUAL MOTION, INC
Perceptual Motion is a multi-generational modern dance company comprised of dynamic and accomplished dancers in Chicago, Illinois. We dance with passion, grace, and a commitment to bringing the joy of dance into people’s lives. Perceptual Motion dancers bring a wealth of expressive wisdom from their diverse life experiences. PMI’s (Perceptual Motion Inc.) programming explores and celebrates the powerful impact of dance in our lives. In 2006, the National Center for Creative Aging honored Perceptual Motion as one of six organizations nationwide named Selected Best Practices in Dance for Older People.
Perceptual Motion, Inc. engages dancers of mixed generations to create inspiring images and meaningful artistic experiences that open awareness, challenge perceptions, and create community.
Please remember to use Amazon Smile when doing your online shopping. Go to smile.amazon.com/ch/36-3272260 and Amazon donates to Perceptual Motion Inc. You will make us all smile!
July 15 Dancing in the Square, NorthCenter TownSquare
May 24, 2018 Made in Chicago performance – Harold Washington Library
Workshops for the Nelkin Line and Creation of the Chicago Line
Tuesday April 24 Performance of the Nelkin Line and the Chicago Line at the Agora sculptures– 1135 S. Michigan Ave, (Michigan Ave & Roosevelt Rd)
Monday, April 30 Performance at the Breakers Retirement Apartments
Monday, April 30 Chicago Dance Month outdoor performance-Starts at the Chicago Cultural Center
MORE UPCOMNNG EVENTS & PERFORMANCES
July-October Pop up performances
October 2018 Kids performance-DuPage Children’s Museum
Connect with Us!